Sunday, June 27, 2010

Don't Believe Hollywood Movies

Hollywood movies make pregnancy, birth and the first couple of months look like a walk in the park. Boy are there things that I wish I knew beforehand! This picture of Dustin taking a nap is the equivalent of spotting a shooting star. This boy never, ever likes to take a nap. It's like he's afraid he's going to miss something good.

I struggle every day to get him to take naps lying down on his own but it seems as though he only likes to sleep on your chest which isn't very convenient. I keep getting advice to do chores while he's sleeping. Ha! I can barely move three steps away before he opens one eye like a pirate to see where I'm going. The moral of the story is that my apartment is a mess but I don't care because I'm enjoying every minute of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment